Go to the TND Neighbourhoods section of the Town Paper website. You will see a list of links to the websites of different TNDs throughout the country, organized by state. Please pick three of these communities to read about. Come back to class prepared to discuss the following information (note, you may not find all the information, but find as much as you can):
- The name of the TND and where it is located
- The founding principles of the TND--for example, is it based around an agricultural community, is it more artistic, is it focused on education...etc. Many websites will have a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section. The FAQ section is a good place to get information.
- What do the homes look like?
- How much does it cost to live there?
- Would you live in the TND? Why or why not?